Long Distance Relationship Gifts
Updated: Apr 4
When you're in a long distance relationship, sending your partner a surprise gift or present for their birthday takes extra thought. It's harder to enjoy the gift together.
Since there's distance between you two, you can't always buy gift experiences like concert tickets, couple's massages or weekend getaways.
Luckily there's a solution! We've found some of the best long distance relationship gifts you can enjoy together.
1. Bond Touch Bracelets - When you touch it, they feel it. No matter where they are.
These bracelets were made specifically for long distance relationships!
2. Pillow Talk - Lets you hear the realtime heartbeat of your long distance loved one. They can listen to your heartbeat in their pillow and you can hear theirs.
3. Kitmen Keung watch - Allows you to set two timezones! A well designed, high quality watch that also works well for long distance relationships.
4. The #LDR Activity Book - fun and interactive activities you complete with your partner, from a distance. The physical book is like a scrapbook of memories of your LDR.
GIFTING ON A BUDGET? LDR GIFTS UNDER $50
5. Lovense sex toys - helps long distance couples remain intimate. When you move your toy, the other reacts- enabling lovers to connect and play together regardless of the distance!
6. Telegram Stop - Send a classic retro telegram the easy way. They'l print and post your telegram and even email you a digital copy!
7. Distance Bracelets - Feel close no matter the distance. With over 75 distance bracelets to choose from, you'll find the perfect pair to share with your long distance lover. Use code sam&jared10 at the checkout for 10% off.
Have an idea for a long distance relationship gift we may have missed? Send us a note on Instagram and we'll update our list!
Sam and Jared
Co Authors, The #LDR Activity Book